Friday, February 12, 2010

What do you think?

So lately I have been trying to figure out what to do with my life...you know this wonderful thought provoking self evaluation only comes along every day of my life and when it's my birthday I mean it just seems to be in overdrive. And last week to be specific (February 4th) was my birthday and I turned the big 27. Now being a college gratuate might say to some people Hey she know's what she wants to do with her life...WRONG!!! I mean that's not to say that I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life when I gratuated....but life happens and things change. So I'm putting the question out there to all of you people that read this(all 2 of you) What should I do with my life, as in career choice? I'm having such a hard time trying to decide....I know what I DO NOT want to do....it's coming up with what I want to do that is the problem...and the things that I think ok I can do this...make NO money and I'm sorry I can't live on NO money. And I think going back to school is an option just not very high on my list right now...don't want to get more into debt...yes I know it's a good reason..just not my favorite thing...anyway, back to the matter at hand. Suggestions? Comments? Advice? Job Offers? Well let me know what you think...thanks!

5 comments:

ASHLEE GREEN said...

Ninja Assasin. For sure.

I'm afraid I can't be much help in this department because I'm 31 and I still have no idea what I want to do.

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

uh..Sorry.. We are no help over here!! Im in the same boat but im just starting out! :) Love ya girl! Hang in there

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

Travel! see the world!. Find the place in all the world you would like to see and then apply to any job you are qualified for (even if they are really random and go live there). What an adventure that would be!

I know what your thinking Sharon. "I want to live with my family in Fresno", but really Sharon you've been living that dream for the last few years, try something knew. And maybe you could find a random job that might be interesting, and hey if nothing else you would be in a new place with new people and new things to see. Maybe the job might not be the dream job but you might learn something and find another in the area you like better once you are there!

You can always come home and visit they are always happy to have you!

Love you Naomi

Heidi said...

I know....move to Utah and go on long drives with me and eat brownies. I promise to feed you a brownie every day.

Sharon said...

Thanks Heidi. I love brownies!!! Except the fact that they will make me fat and ruin all the hard work I've been doing at the gym!
:-)