Thursday, February 25, 2010

4 Things....

So Ashlee tagged me, and I thought, why not? Now, I stole from answers from her becuase lets face it she had some great things to say, like the whole parents thing...anyway, enjoy...

4 shows i like to watch:
1. NCIS
2. NCIS:Los Angeles
3. One Tree Hill(guilty pleasure)
4. Bones

4 things i am passionate about:
1. Family
2. Doing the right thing
3. gaining exultation
4. So my 4th I don't know if I would say I'm passionate about it I really enjoy photography as of late.

4 words or phrases i say often:
1. I hurt
2. You're asking the wrong person, it's not my wedding(only as of late)
3. I'm tired
4. Seriously!? (said with as much sarcasm as one can possibly muster)

4 things i have learned from the past:
1. i seriously lucked out in the parental department
2. Making good friends in the beginning really helps in the long run
3. it's really not about me at all
4. Enjoy the moment

4 places i would love to go:
1. Ireland
2. Europe
3. Austrilia
4. To BED

4 things i did yesterday:
1. Laid on the couch
2. went to work
3. Watched Say Yes to the Dress
4. Coughed, a lot

4 things i am looking forward to:
1. Sleeping
2. Trip to Utah for Spring Break
3. Matt and Julie's Wedding
4. Having the wedding be over

4 things i love about winter:
1. It's the season before SPRING!
2. snuggling beneath layers and layers of blankets in bed
3. Rain
4. Fog

4 things on my wish list:
1. New running Shoes
2. A new job
3. A truck
4. a husband (is there an outlet somewhere?)

4 people i tag:
1. Heidi West
2. Naomi
3. Stephanie
4. anyone else who wants to.

No comments: