Saturday, February 27, 2010

Long Overdue

So I went to Disneyland again this year for New Year's. Best decision. I don't think I can spend New Year's in Fresno ever again. This year I went with a different group than last year. We had a BLAST! This year we also went to California Adventure as well as Disneyland. I also conqured all my roller coaster fears by going on ALL of the rides I thought I would NEVER EVER go on. But, I will never go on the Tower of Terror again. Just sitting here thinking about it is making my stomach all butterflies and such nonsense. Craig, Drew and Ashlee...fairis wheel fun
Craig and Drew enjoying the Fairis Wheel

I have no idea what this ride is called..it's at California Adventure and we did not go on it because it was already raining and we did not want to get even more wet but I thought it looked pretty cool.
View from the fairis wheel down to where they are building the new attraction...don't remember what it's going to be called...
I love this picture!
The Golden Gate Bridge in California Adventure
Drew, Craig, Melissa and Amy in front of It's a Small World
It's a Small World in all it's lit up glory.
Yes, we made Craig go on it's a Small world..even though he really didn't want to.
It's just not a trip to Disneyland with out a trip a round the world....
GIANT snowflakes inside the ride.
Amy, Craig, Melissa, Ashlee, and Drew while waiting in line for Peter Pan...Ashlee's favorite ride
Drew and Craig on a pirate ship going towards never never land...
Second star to the right and straight on until morning...

All these pictures wer taken on the first day of our trip...I was horrible at taking pictures this year! I wish I had been better! I had so much fun and can't wait until next year! Sorry for the lack of pictures but if you want to see a little more..check out Ashlee's blog and look for her entry of the trip. Hope your New Years and Christmas was Great! I know I didn't post anything about Christmas...but just a little info on that..it was fabulous! Great Christmas...not a lot of pictures...sorry. We had a great Christmas! Hope yours was wonderful too!

No comments: