Saturday, February 27, 2010

What do you do in the Wintertime when all the world is dark?

Well I found my camera cord that connects my camera to the computer! Yahoo for me. And I've just now gotton around to putting all these pictures on the computer. So for your information and viewing pleasure this is what we do in the wintertime when all the world is dark...
We go puddle walking/jumping in our backyard..
Yes these puddles are in our very backyard just for the jumping!

All smiles
Bubbles walking along
It's so much fun to go puddle jumping with Mom
We also play with cornstarch and water
And Aunt Sarah is always up for joining in the fun!
We dress up...A LOT!!
See? We even put make-up on!
We give kisses(please excuse the way I look...it was a saturday with nothing to do and no where to go...)
We dance to LOUD music in our bathroooms...
Handsome little boys turn into little superheros (see he even has a cape!)
And play more dress up..notice the wings...
And we dress up our little boy cousins from Indiana in wings...
And we build massive forts...and read books in them...and they are our fairy tale castles
Lots and Lots of dress up
And we have beautiful days together playing and laughing and then one day the sun comes out and gives us a beautiful rainbow...and I know you can't tell in this picture but it was acutally raining when I took the picture...
That's what we do in the wintertime when all the world is dark...What do you do?

No comments: