Saturday, February 27, 2010

I LOVE FRESNO FOG!

I love the Fresno fog! I know most people don't enjoy the fog, but I l-o-v-e it! I know it makes people nervous to drive in and I know you can't see anything but it's like being wrapped in a blanket. I took these pictures a couple of weeks ago through the front window of my house.....
I love pictures of trees...I know mostly pointless but there used to be this picture at Target of this one tree and it was of this tree in the winter, with snow on the ground and fog all around it...I LOVED that picture...it was like $100.00 so of course I didn't get it although if I had had $100.00 to spare it would be hanging on my wall right now. Anyway, I love pictures of trees, especially in the fog, in the winter with all their bare branches. It just makes me feel all tingly inside. So I'd thought I'd share the tingly feeling with you.



No comments: