Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Time

So it's been awhile....life happens. There is no way to sit here and catch up on the last year and a half. I will however give a summary, I was called as Relief Society President in Feb 2012 and served until September 2013(life changing exerience), Nathan came home from his mission(!!!!!!!) at the end of July 2013, Jonathan and Sarah had another little boy on 10/9/2013 and Becca and David had another little girl on 10/14/2013. Both babies and mothers are doing great. I've taken a couple of minor trips this past year. One to Utah and then family reunion in San Diego in August, both were great and lots of fun! Now for picture overload...
 Bubba welcoming home Elder Rowley
 He is FINALLY HOME!!
 The Family
 So Happy
 Little buddy at the family reunion
 Point Loma Lighthouse Stairs
 Michelle and Wiggly Squiggly
 Becca and Bubba
 Proud Parents, Matt & Julie and Wiggly Squiggly
 Becca and Squeakers
 Me and Becca (who was like 7 1/2 months pregnant)
 Little buddy rocking the right team's hat!
 The whole family being silly(minus PJ, who couldn't make it because of work)
 The ENTIRE family (minus PJ)
 The girls and Mom and Dad
 Everyone with their number in order of where they joined the family.
 Matt and Wiggly Squiggly
 Grandpa doing what he enjoys best taking a nap with a baby on his chest.
 Squeakers
 Me, Julie and Sarah enjoying the family talent show(please ignore my hair)
 Nathan....
 La Jolla Shores..one of my favorite places on earth.
 Fires on the beach, were we had forgotten wood....um..yeah...
 Base camp at the beach
 No family vacation is complete without a jumping picture of me and Katie-Anne
 Katie-Anne and her fiance Sam
 Honey at the wild animal park, she LOVES animals.
 Hugs are always welcome
Cousins playing was the best sound all week.
 Darlene, Naomi (holding Juliette) and Katie-Anne at my Aunt's Lake House(it's amazing!)
 Cousins are fantastic!!
 Naomi and me.
 OH MY GOODNESS!! I could seriously never ever get sick of this place!!! And if you know me, you know how much I love beautiful diamonds and know I could live there.
 While in Utah I was able to go to a college friend Carrie's wedding. She has waited something like 10 years for this to happen and I was so happy the timing worked out so I could be there for her special day!
 I was able to attend the SLC Temple with Lyndsi while there. Amazing!
Sierra Nevada's on the flight home. I always love looking at these mountains on the flight back, it means I am home. 
Sorry, I have no pictures of the new babies yet...soon I hope. 

No comments: