Sunday, April 3, 2011

Rachel and John

In February, I did flowers and was the photographer for a wedding...never again will I do both at the same time! Way too stressful! But I LOVED how Rachel's flowers turned out! They are my favorite out of all the flowers I have either done by myself or helped with. The iris's were supposed to be a blue and they kind of are but I think they look more purple. Which is ok, because I LOVED LOVED LOVED how they turned out! Here is just a few pictures of Rachel and John that I took. I took so many pictures that day...so many!!! But don't worry I won't go into picture over load..the first one is one of my favorites as well as the close up of them and the last one of the boquet.




1 comment:

shortylori said...

Yea, you know I made your work look good- hehe jk You are so talented! I'm so proud of you!!