Sunday, April 3, 2011

David

This past December a very dear friend passed away from ALS. He was and is an amazing person, Father, friend, handy man and whip it up from nothing and make it work man. He is sorely missed by all that knew him. Here is some pictures from his memorial service. It was a lovely service, his son, Matt, played a beauitful arrangement of 'O My Father' it was so touching. And Gwen gave an touching and personal eulogy. David is missed everyday and I am so blessed to have known him and to have had him in my life. Afton, Aiden and Jacob
Aiden signing the sign in book
Memory Wreath
Afton..love this girl!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Still hard to belive he is gone sometimes. I miss him TONS! Beautiful post, beautiful pictures. You have talent.

Sharon said...

If you want I can email you some of those pictures that I took.