Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Picture Overload!!!

So lately I have become obssed with taking pictures of the mountian behind my house (Sierra Nevada's)...and taking the pictures from my roof...some of them are a little blurry but you still get the picture. The last ones were taken on my birthday. Next we have had a couple of good storms come thru the valley and such wonderful skys accompany them. I started taking pictures of the clouds/sky while I was driving...yes I know dangerous...oh well...I'm still here to post them so don't worry. There are a ton of pictures here but I just couldn't help it. Most of these pictures I just love the clouds in them and how the sky just looks sooooo BIG. I just love it when the clouds spread out across the sky and make it look bigger. So enjoy the pictures!


















No comments: