Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birthdays, Birthdays and More Birthdays

So yes it has been a while since my last post...so sorry. Anyway, lets get on with it...my birthday was on Feb. 4th and I turned a BIG 26 years old. Wahoo...! So what do 26 year olds do on their birthdays? Well for starters they draw with sidewalk chalk with their 27 year old sisters...birthday wishes to themselves.... see picture below Isn't it just beautiful? My sister (Becca) and I spent some good quality time drawing on my parent's driveway in chalk. It started out as an activity for the girls but they were more interested in what Grandma was planting so my sister and I took over the coloring. We should spend more time drawing with sidewalk chalk. I didn't do a lot for my birthday specificially...just had dinner with the family and a couple of friends.....tri-tip, mashed potatoes, and brazed green beans that my dad makes...YUMMY!!!
This is Dana and me at my birthday dinner.

The girls really like to play inside the car...honestly....they get in and have us close the door and just play...it's hilarious to watch. I just couldn't resist taking a picture.

Four days after my birthday is my brother in law's birthday...so he asked Becca to make him a golf cake...and this is how it came out...cool right? He turned the big 3-0!!! I know crazy! We had a great dinner over at his parents house.

Next on the birthday tour in the month of Feburary....Gwen's birthday! Ashlee managed to pull off a great surpise party for her mom. Logan couldn't resist jumping in the picture of the girls....Afton, Lori, Me and Heidi.

Gwen said she didn't have any candles to put on her cupcake.....so Michael found the lighter and that became the candle

Happy Birthday Gwen!!!

No comments: