Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Wedding

So most of you know my brother Jonathan got married over the holidays. He was married to Sarah Nibley on December 27, 2008. Everything went wonderfully! Except the fact that the photographer showed up a little late...but it was ok...it turned out just fine. I promised that I would update and put some pictures of the wedding/reception on here after it was all said and done...so here you go...
This is right after they came out of the temple..

Me, Michelle, Sarah and Becca

This is the cake...Becca made it and Ashlee did a fantastic job on the flowers!


Just Sarah

Me and Lori



Brynn is so BEAUTIFUL!!


Becca, Me, Michelle, Sarah, Jonathan, Nathan, Matthew and David (All the kids)

Ok well I hope you enjoyed the pictures...I am going to put some more up later I promise! And I will also post pictures from my trip to Disneyland! I was wonderful!! Oh so much fun! Well it's late so that's it for now! Enjoy!

No comments: