Thursday, January 8, 2009

More Pictures

So I promised I would post more pictures from the wedding...here are a few plus some from the reception and afterwards just hanging out...



Grandpa and Cambria and Brynn

Darlene and Asa


My Aunt Diane jumped onto Asa's lap..



Gabe...I promise he is not actually drunk...






Neil and Michael wanted me to take a picture with only half of their faces..so here it is...



My adorable cousin Katie-Anne and me at the luncheon. (You're my FAVORITE!)


My sisters and I being silly, I look like I only have one leg...Cambria is copying us...



Matt and Nathan looking oh so good!



The six girl cousins...Darlene, Becca, Naomi, Me, Katie-Anne, Michelle...plus Brynn.




Me and my cousin Naomi...I didn't realize the camera was on zoom.



Me and Katie-Anne




Nathan and Michelle strike a pose.

No comments: