Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pictures are Fun!!!



So I am not the best at updating..sorry guys...anyway, not much has been going on since the last post. I still have not found a job. My brother is still getting married (December 27th, 2008, for those who wanted to know), my sister is still having a baby and it's going to be a BOY!!! How exciting is that? I mean we are all so excited for the new little one to come in March. Anyway, I have been taking lots and lots of pictures of different things (mainly the girls) but also my parents went to the coast recently and took some great pictures. So I thought I would share them with you. Enjoy!

Cambria and Brynn were Dalmation puppies for Halloween. Don't they look oh so ADORABLE!?!?! They were the best! And if you asked them what a dog says they would say "woof, woof".
David and Becca were their "pets" like on 101 Dalmations.. and as Becca says it was so fitting. She also made the girls costumes!
This is Cambria and her friend Issac. I believe he we Peter Pan. They were so cute together. They held hands most of the night.
This is a picture my mom took on my parents trip to Morro Bay. I just thought it was a really cool picture.
This is Cambria at her birthday party on September 30th. She is now 3 years old! Time goes by so fast!
This is the Strawberry Shortcake birthday cake my sister made for Cambria's Birthday. So talented!
This is a picture I took of Brynn the other night. Isn't she just so beautiful? Her big blue eyes are so amazing! Her and Cambria have the most beautiful eyes!!!

And for those of you who haven't met Sarah. Here she is with Jonathan. Don't they make a cute couple?

So there are pictures of the last little while. Sorry I'm not so good at this blogging thing. Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Logan and Heidi said...

sarah is totally adorable! And I am so excited for David and Becca! How fun! :)

THE TAYLORS said...

Hey Sharon! How are you these days? All the pics of neices and nephews are adorable! I thought I would say hi!

Meredith