Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cambria and Brynn

So I have the most beautiful nieces in the world. Cambria is 2 1/2 and Brynn is 13 months. The are soooo adorable and so much fun. Brynn LOVES to play in the water, especially from the hose but she's still not sure about the pool. Cambria on the other hand I think was a fish in another life. Once she gets in the pool it's like fighting cats and dogs to get her out, even if she is freezing cold and her teeth are chattering! They both love our new dog Jake. We got him for my mom for Mother's day in may and has become an instant hit with them. They love to take him on"walks" with his wrapper(leash). Cambria came up with the name wrapper...no one knows where....anyway, they love to pet and play and take him on walks. And likes to play with them to. He' only about 1 1/2 old so in many ways he is still a puppy. But the girls love him. Cambria loves to have books read to her, but be careful if you start she may never let you stop. Brynn loves to snuggle. She will get her blankie and just nestle right into you. AHHHH! They are so much fun! I love being around them! I'm so happy that they live so close!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

You DO have beautiful neices!! I showed my sister pictures of your neices....and she agrees. I love that you blog now! I will check it often just to hear Sharon rant and rave :)

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

I love that you have a blog, so fun to see picts of the girls. Good job sharon. Great way to keep in Touch. Well we are doing well, Spencer is a sleep sp that is my cue to jump in the shower, see you soon!

The Niebuhr's said...

Sharon! I am so happy to see that you are on here. I haven't really heard anything from you since you left us. I will keep checking for updates.... but I know how you feel, I don't update mine that much either, not much to write about!