Saturday, July 2, 2011

Part of Spring Break

This year I went to Utah for spring break. I had a chance to go to my cousin, Darlene's Baby shower and to be there on the day my cousin's husband, Devin graduated from BYU Law school. I didn't attend the ceremony though. My cousin, Naomi and her graduate husband, Devin. They are moving to Singapore as he has gotten a job there.
Darlene, Me, Katie-Anne, Naomi at Devin's graduation party the night before the baby shower.

The drinks...

These are the onsie's I made Darlene for baby Kepuali, he came about a week after I came home. But that was 6 weeks early for him(Born on May 2, 2011)...so these won't fit him for a while because they are like 18 month size onsies..I made them big on purpose. :)


The FOOD! So YUMMY!

More of the food. It was so good! We had a good time at the shower! Baby Kep is doing great! I believe he is about 2 months old now and mother and son are doing wonderful! So happy I was able to be at the shower to celebrate!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

6 weeks early?? How did that happen? So glad you were able to spend time with family. Miss you!!