Thursday, January 14, 2010

Matt and Julie's Engagement Pictures

So like two weeks ago I took my brother's engagement pictures...here are just a few...(ok more like 15 or so) some of them I've edited and some of them I haven't. Overall I think they turned out good...what do you think? This is one of their favorites
This is one of my favorites

I love this one...

So pretty

So sweet
Some hand holding...
Kisses
Froliking....
The tree one...
The bridge one...
I love this one too!
What do you think?
Laughs...
More laughs...
Oh blue eyes...

4 comments:

AngelaBeth said...

THE FIRST ONE THE FIRST ONE THE FIRST ONE. Or number 12. :) They're in love, they're facing the camera, it's flattering, and they're beautiful. Good job Sharon.

ASHLEE GREEN said...

My favorites (from both posts) are all in this post.
#1
#3
#10
#11
#14
#15

Devin, Naomi and Spencer said...

I like the one with them hugging matt is in the blue polo, if he wasn't wearing the polo it would be better, I really like that pose. gorgeous pictures

Heidi said...

Sharon!! These are amazing!! I think you should be a professional!!! Seriously you've got talent sugar pie!