Monday, October 26, 2009

Star Gazing without the Stars

So our family decided to go out to our backyard on a clear night in October and do some star gazing....well doing that with kids is like taking kids to the candy store and expecting them to not touch anything... Honey
Squeakers

The girls sitting on Uncle Nathan
David and Becca holding Handsom
Mom and Dad
Honey was so excited she just kept running around and screaming...
Squeakers has such beautiful hair... :-) I was trying to get a picture of her but she was just running around and wouldn't stand still so this is all I got.
Can't go outside and do anything without Jake...the dog.
Handsom asleep...so cute!
Hugs are good!
Playing around....
and around...
You can never find Nathan without his phone attached to his fingers texting....
The girls climbing on Uncle Matt..
and climbing...
Nathan and I towards the end of the night.

Who knew star gazing in the backyard could be so much fun?

2 comments:

Becca said...

I loved that! Especially the shot of squeakers hair-i want a copy! love you!

Unknown said...

Good post Sharon. It's been a while since I have been blogging, but I enjoyed looking at your pics. I miss you!