Monday, April 6, 2009

Matt

I have a brother. His name is Matt. His birthday is tomorrow. He will be 22 years old. So in honor of his birthday I thought I would just list a few things as to why I love having him as my brother.

1. He is always respectful of me and of others.
2. He is very organized.
3. He is a VERY hard worker.
4. He loves the gospel.
5. He is a great uncle.
6. He always trys to help out, even when he knows there is nothing he can do.
7. He has a beautiful smile.
8. He always tries to do the right thing.
9. He is a funny guy.
10. He likes to be on time to everything.

These are just some of the reasons why Matt is such a great guy and brother. So here's to you Matt on your birthday(tomorrow)! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Matthew! Happy Birthday to you! I love you! Have a great birthday!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love that you make lists!