Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sarah took Brynn down the slide...yes I know you can't really see Sarah...
Cambria feeding Brynn corn on the cob..a favorite.

Cmabira feeding Matt.


Cupcakes are GOOD!!!



I asked Becca and David to smile and this is what I got...




We had our own fireworks show for the fourth of July.





Doesn't Matt look GREAT???






I think Cambria is a fish sometimes...it's like pulling teeth to get her out of the pool..even when her teeth are chattering...







So my niece Brynn loves to be upside down...and she loves it even more when you swing her from side to side..which is what her dad, David, is doing in this picture.








We Love to read with GRANDPA!!!









Matt's new set of wheels....just kidding!










The family at the airport when Matt came home from his mission...












No comments: